The folding technology makes this trekking pole perfect for travelling, as it is a compact design and easy to fit in a bag. It is light and simple to use. Simple design and few moving pieces that will aid in longevity. This is a great starter pole. Poles help you spend less energy on those killer climbs and save your quads on the downhills as well.
- Shaft Material: Aluminium
- Handle Material: EVA
- Handle: Straight Grip Handle
- Damping System: Shock Absorbent Length (cm):110cm/120cm
- Stick Tip: Tungsten Steel
- Outdoor Activity: Mountain-climbing Joint Number:4
- Material: Aluminium
- Size: Fold length 35cm , expansion length 130cm
- Colours: Orange Grey
- Weight: 250g only
- Sections: 4
- It is made of aluminium which is strong and lightweight.
- EVA foam handle, anti-slip, sweat-absorbent and more comfortable.
- The adjustable wrist strap design is useful for keeping it aside.
- With mesh bag for convenient carry.
Note on sizing: Hang your arm by your side. Bend at the elbow so the forearm is parallel to the floor. Measure from hand down. Choose the pole that is closest in length.